|The Essential Guide to Privately Owned Florida Vacation Rental Homes and Holiday Villas in Orlando, Florida.|
|Villa Reference: 1001|
|Executive 4 Bed, 3 Bath privately owned Florida Vacation Rental Home with Private South Facing Pool & Gym/Games Room. Overlooks mature woodland conservation area, within 12 minutes drive from Walt Disney World!!|
|Situated on Barbera Drive in the desirable community of Tuscan Ridge, with a communal clubhouse and volleyball pitch, this is a perfect location to really enjoy all that Florida has to offer, coupled with a peaceful and relaxing vacation in a magnificent setting. Having all the comforts of a luxury home, including air conditioning and a private screened heated pool, the villa will sleep up to 10 people in comfort and is under 12 minutes drive from Walt Disney World, 20 minutes from Universal Studios and just a few minutes from Highway 192 with all of it's attractions, shops and diners. For golf lovers, there are several championship golf courses within easy reach, including the famous Greg Norman designed course at the newly completed Champions Gate development, which is only 5 minutes away. Also close by, is the Interstate 4 that provides easy access to and from airports and the beaches on the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts. A fully upgraded furniture package has been chosen throughout the villa to create an executive luxury feel.|
|* One US King size master bedroom with 26" Cable TV, en-suite, bathtub, large walk-in shower cubicle, 2 wash basins, wc and walk-in closet.
* One US Queen size master bedroom with 19" Cable TV, large closet and adjacent bathroom including walk-in shower, wash basin & wc.
* A private access door to the pool deck from the Queen bathroom allows the use of the toilet and shower from the pool area.
* Two Twin bedded rooms with Cable TVs and large closets (One with Toys and PlayStation 2 with Games).
* Third Bathroom with bathtub, shower, wash basin & wc.
* Private Heated and screened South Facing Pool with a shaded oversized and spacious furnished lanai area (covered deck/veranda) on two sides, allowing guests the choice to enjoy the outdoors in the welcoming shade or bathe in the Florida sunshine. Lanai also includes two outside ceiling fans with additional lighting for your comfort. The pool also has fibre optic lighting to suit various moods.
* Outdoor seating includes 2 lounge beds, 2 lounge chairs, 2 side-tables, 2 footstools and 1 large dining table with 6 dining chairs for al fresco dining.
* Great Room with 32" Flat Screen 1080p HD LCD TV, DVD Player, HiFi and Various Board Games.
* Living Room with Queen Sleeper Sofa.
* Gym & Games Rooms (including Multi-gym with Various Weights & Dumbells, Cross Trainer, Table Football (Fussball), Air Hockey & Tennis Rackets).
* Four fold away Beach Chairs, Parasol, Beach Towels and a portable Ice Box are available for a day away at the beach.
* Villa sleeps up to 10 people in comfort.
* Fully Equipped Kitchen and Laundry Room.
* Fully Air Conditioned.
* Alarm Clock Radios in 3 Bedrooms.
* Wheelchair access.
* FREE High Speed WiFi Broadband Internet Connection.
* FREE Cot/Crib, Stroller, Highchair, Booster Seat & Child Safety Bed Rail available for use.
* All Towels & Linens included.
* Hair Dryers in each Bathroom.
* Pool equipped with child safety fencing.
* ADT Security System.
* Villa maintained to a very high standard by our local management company.
* Payment can be made via cheque (US Dollars or Pound Sterling) and now all major Credit Cards through PayPal or our local management company.
* Special Offers available for Early Bookings!
|We have tried to keep prices simple - Prices start at £550.00 per week and rise to £700 per week in peak season.
£550 - January, February, March, April, May.
£575 - June, September, October, November, December.
£650 - July, August.
£700 - Easter Holiday, December (Christmas).
Villa rental is charged per week and is inclusive of electricity, water, air-conditioning etc.
|Make an Enquiry|
|Villa Ref: 1001|
|In completing our online form you are making direct contact with the private owner of the property. It is the owner's responsibility to get back to you with any further information. We cannot accept any responsibility for your private arrangements with the individual villa owners and will not be held liable for any issues or grievances that you may have with them.|
|This page was last updated 29th June 2010.|
|'Orlando Villa Guide' is solely independent of Walt Disney Productions Inc. and all of its corporate divisions and subsidiaries.|
|© Copyright 2002 – Orlando Villa Guide. All rights reserved.|